The Executive track MBA Program in New Orleans offers working professionals the opportunity to obtain their MBA in 17 months while creating minimal impact to their professional lives.
The UNO College of Business and its EMBA program are fully accredited through AACSB. For more information on AACSB accreditation, go to www.aacsb.edu.
Seeking an advanced degree is a serious commitment of time and effort. At UNO, we believe that our Executive track MBA program can leverage your time and effort to their fullest advantage. Consider the following attributes that are the foundation of our Executive track MBA – putting theory into practice and quality.
Our Executive track MBA curricula were designed and are executed for immediate application and use. Our students who are business leaders and practicing professionals can often deploy their “classroom” lessons immediately to the boardroom, office, shop floor, and marketplace. Our experienced faculty facilitates and guides this important transfer of knowledge and skills into practice.
Quality is the common theme in our program. The Executive track MBA program provides a faculty and an administrative staff that understands the unique requirements of executive students and is geared to meet the stringent requirements of busy, fully employed professionals. From registration to graduation, the staff is here to assist you every step of the way. As a student in the Executive program, your sole focus is your coursework. Like your personal concierge, the staff will register you for classes, purchase your textbooks, and cater your meals. Lastly, we are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the premier worldwide accrediting organization of colleges and schools of businesses.
We invite you to explore how your educational needs and plans can include an Executive track MBA from the University of New Orleans.
• Classes take place on alternating weekends (Saturday/Sunday) for 17 months.
• The 2014-2015 class begins July 25.
• The first two weekends are 3-day, intensive courses.
• Business-prerequisite courses are not required for admission.
• Applications are reviewed as soon as they are received.
• Group tutorials are included for select quantitative courses.
• Tuition includes all Executive track MBA courses, textbooks, special events, meals on class-days, and other ancillaries (such as caps/gowns).
• An optional international study tour to Europe is offered prior to graduation. Extra fees apply to those choosing to attend the trip.
Last day of classes.
Final examinations begin.
Final examinations end.
Deadline for graduate students who received "incompletes" in the previous Summer session to complete course work. "I" grades are changed to "F" after this date.
Final grades available on WebSTAR (9 A.M.).
COMMENCEMENT (Lakefront Arena, 3:00 P.M. Further information can be found at registrar.uno.edu/commencement.)
December 24-January 1
To view more important dates, please visit the UNO Registrar's website, Office of the Registrar.