Masters of Science in Health Care Management
Career health care professionals who want to improve their prospects for advancement, network with other health care professionals, and improve their understanding of this dynamic industry can study business fundamentals in the health care industry. This program is designed to prepare health care professionals to prosper in the 21st century. The curriculum provides students with a unique blend of knowledge that bridges the world of health care and the world of finance, marketing, accounting, and management.
The objective of this advanced training is to enable graduate students to manage more effectively at a managerial or executive level in both public and private health care settings. This interdisciplinary program involves faculty from the College of Business Administration of the University of New Orleans, the Louisiana State University Health Science Center-New Orleans, and lecturers from the health care field.
• Acquire skills necessary to prosper in the increasingly competitive health care field
• A highly focused program
• All evening courses
• Short-time commitment
• Affordable state university tuition
• Focused emphasis on business practices in public and private health-care settings
• No thesis or dissertation required
• Excellent networking benefits
• Top flight faculty from UNO and LSUHSC
• Personalized attention
• Excellent return on investment