Quality and EfficiencyThe program is structured to provide a quality program while avoiding significant interruption of daily work responsibilities. UNO's Office of MBA & Health Care Programs strives to make the MSHMC convenient for, responsive to, and supportive of students while maintaining a focus on quality. This is achieved by holding classes on alternating weekends and providing students with an unprecedented level of service. By assisting students with administrative details, we free more time for our students to concentrate on what's important - their education.
- Classes are held primarily on alternating weekends (all-day-Saturday & half-day-Sunday) for 15 months.
- Classrooms are located at the UNO Lakefront Campus in the College of Business' new state-of-the-art facility, Kirschman Hall.
- The program is offered once a year. The 2014-2015 cohort begins August 8.
- You are not required to take business-prerequisite courses before entering the program.
- Applications are reviewed as received.
- Group tutorials are included for select quantitative courses.
- Tuition includes all EMSHCM courses, textbooks, meals on class days, special events, and ancillaries (such as caps, gowns).
- Students have access to the graduate computer labs.
A partial list of companies and organizations that UNO EMHCM students have represented:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Chalmette Medical Center
Kenner Regional Medical Center
Lakeview Regional Medical Center
LifeCare Hospital of New Orleans
LSU Healthcare Network
Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans
Memorial Medical Center
Orleans Clinic of Psychology
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
Physician's Association of La, Inc.
St. Charles General Hospital
St. Tammany Parish Hospital
Tulane University Hospital & Clinics
West Jefferson Medical Center
Executive track MBA:
To request more information regarding other Graduate Programs at UNO,
Get Your UNO MBA T-shirts for $10 from the UNO MBA Office.
Executive track MBA INFORMATION SESSION
University offices reopen
LATE REGISTRATION begins. Students failing to make financial arrangements with the University by January 7 will have to re-enroll. A Late Registration Fee of $150 applies as of this date.
Regular classes begin, except Saturday classes–see January 10.
Late Registration Course Add or Swap Fee of $50 applies for all Late Registration Course Additions and Course/Section swaps.
Last date of schedule adjustment period (with fee penalty) at 11:59 P.M.
Final date to drop course(s) and receive 100% refund. After this date, there is no refund for drops.
Final date to resign. (withdraw from all courses) and receive 100% refund (less $50 and any appropriate nonrefundable fees). (WEBSTAR turned off at 4:30 P.M.)
Final date to receive a parking decal refund.
New and remake ID cards available in CC 112 from 8:30AM-4:00PM Monday through Friday (until 6:00PM on Tuesdays) for the rest of the semester.
Final Date to add courses, change sections, or change from audit to credit.
To view more important dates, please visit the UNO Registrar's website, Office of the Registrar.