Quality and EfficiencyThe program is structured to provide a quality program while avoiding significant interruption of daily work responsibilities. UNO's Office of MBA & Health Care Programs strives to make the MSHMC convenient for, responsive to, and supportive of students while maintaining a focus on quality. This is achieved by holding classes on alternating weekends and providing students with an unprecedented level of service. By assisting students with administrative details, we free more time for our students to concentrate on what's important - their education.
- Classes are held primarily on alternating weekends (all-day-Saturday & half-day-Sunday) for 15 months.
- Classrooms are located at the UNO Lakefront Campus in the College of Business' new state-of-the-art facility, Kirschman Hall.
- The program is offered once a year. The 2014-2015 cohort begins August 8.
- You are not required to take business-prerequisite courses before entering the program.
- Applications are reviewed as received. Early registration is encouraged.
- Group tutorials are included for select quantitative courses.
- Tuition includes all EMSHCM courses, textbooks, meals on class days, special events, and ancillaries (such as caps, gowns).
- Students have access to the graduate computer labs.
A partial list of companies and organizations that UNO EMHCM students have represented:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Chalmette Medical Center
Kenner Regional Medical Center
Lakeview Regional Medical Center
LifeCare Hospital of New Orleans
LSU Healthcare Network
Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans
Memorial Medical Center
Orleans Clinic of Psychology
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
Physician's Association of La, Inc.
St. Charles General Hospital
St. Tammany Parish Hospital
Tulane University Hospital & Clinics
West Jefferson Medical Center
Executive track MBA:
Executive track MS-HCM:
Date: Wednesday, April 16
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Kirschman Hall 131
Click here to RSVP
To request more information regarding other Gratudate Programs at UNO,
Get Your UNO MBA T-shirts for $10 from the UNO MBA Office.
Executive track MBA Information Session, 6 p.m., KH 131
Executive track MS-HCM Information Session, 6 p.m., KH 131
February 5 – April 3
An automatic "W" will be recorded for all courses dropped. Deadline to change from credit to audit.
University Closed - Good Friday Holiday.
Application for Domestic Applicants for the Graduate and Undergraduate Admission deadline for 2014 Summer Semester.
Registration ends at 4:30 pm. Deadline to pay tuition and fees for Summer 2014. Students not paid by 4:30 p.m. will be purged and will be required to re-enroll. WebSTAR not accessible after 4:30 P.M.
Students failing to make financial arrangements with the University for Summer semester by May 29 will have to re-enroll. A Late Registration Fee of $150 applies as of this date. WebSTAR reopens at 12:01 am.
Summer classes begin.
To view more important dates, please visit the UNO Registrar's website, Office of the Registrar.